The Annual Action Plan details how federal and local money will be spent in the upcoming year to meet community needs related to affordable housing, neighborhood revitalization, job training, and homelessness. The City needs input from the community to help shape how and where to focus efforts!
Come join us this month for a conversation on housing and community development needs in Raleigh for our upcoming 2019-20 Action Plan.
- Affordable housing
- Improving neighborhoods
- Re-housing people who are homeless
- Raleigh Housing Authority's draft Annual Plan
Choose one of these meetings to join the conversation:
- Green Road Community Center (4201 Green Road), Tuesday, November 13 at 6pm
- Chavis Community Center (505 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd), Thursday, November 15 at 6pm
- Method Road Community Center- Pioneers Building (514 Method Road), Tuesday, November 20 at 6pm
Additionally, the first of two public hearings for the 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan, which is open for brief comment from the community in front of City Council, is tentatively set for Tuesday, Dec. 4 after 7 p.m. in City Council Chamber.